Tuesday, July 21, 2009
















We've had a busy summer! We took the boys to the Omaha Zoo. Carter loved it! In his pic with the bear, it could be a Minute Maid Ad. After running like crazy, Brandon fell asleep which was actually kind of nice! For the 4th we hung with Mom and Dad and Dad lit off his illegal fireworks stash that they bought in Missouri. You can see the big grin on his face! We set such a good example, I know! (Don't worry, Carter is just getting snaps, no fire or explosion involved there!) We also went to Ankeny's Summerfest and Carter loved the rides. Brandon keeps us busy chasing after him and he's really into hats right now. He's so cute! In less than a month I go back to school. Some days I'm soooo ready and other days I wish I had more time. You can't beat a job that gives you 3 months off in the summer.

No comments: