Thursday, May 14, 2009

Emma Beth
















Happy 7th Birthday Emma Beth!!!!

On May 15, 2002 Jamie and I were blessed with a little girl. I remember the Dr holding her up and saying "It's a girl" I got tears and couldn't believe that I had a little girl. It was a little hard to see her right away since my arms were strapped to a table, but Jamie brought her over and showed me a beautiful little baby with a head full of dark hair.

Everyday with Emma has been an adventure. She is such a joy to have around and the things that come out of her mouth amaze me..sometimes amaze me in a horrified way, but amaze me none the less!


Emma is such a girly girl/tomboy. She loves to dress up and play barbie but then 5 minutes later she will be outside climbing a tree or chasing the chickens!!

I am looking forward to the next year with my little mini-me. I pray every night for Emma's health, for her to be a good friend, to have a good day at school, and for my sanity. Donna, keep that padded room available just in case....


Happy Birthday to my beautiful, silly, fun, loving, daughter!

No comments: