Sunday, May 10, 2009

What a weekend with an actual blog this time....
















Ok...I hit enter a little too fast the first time so let's try this again.....

I had a great weekend!! It started Wednesday night when I had the honor of cheering Donna on in her first ever 5k run. YEAH Donna!!!! I am so proud of you for running it and finishing it in a little over 32 minutes. That is awesome! I am starting to train so that next year we run it together...better put that in your calendar...I should be able to accomplish that if I start now..I hope =)

Thursday I took off at noon and Tulip Timed with Chris and Becky. We ate and had a great discussion on STD's while waiting for the rain to stop. Ok maybe great isn't the correct term..it was very educational and entertaining...only my family could turn STD pictures into entertainment! Donna came up after the pictures (so sorry you missed them) and after walking around West Market we headed off to find Megan (Crawford) Armstrong whom I have not seen for over 15 years! It was great to see her and meet her family. I do enjoy Facebook and finding all of those that you don't see for a long time.

Friday -Jamie, me, the kids, Brian and Donna headed up to Kerry and Adam's house for a get together with them and Brad and Megan and all of the kids. What a blast! A little different from when we used to get together..LOL! It was a lot of fun and we will definitely need to do that more often.


Saturday I slept in a little and then headed up to Tulip Time to help out at the ORC stand. CRAZY! I don't know if Kerry saw the panic in my eyes when she saw me but I was ready to escape after 3 hours. My hat is off to Chris for working that craziness for 15 hours. Yowser! Jamie and I went to supper with 2 other couples for my birthday and one of the guys birthday which is on Tuesday. We then hit Scooters in New Sharon...I had my first shot (I know 32 years old and I am finally taking my first shot??) It was actually quite yummy..but 1 was enough for me.

Sunday- Slept in again (Aww sleep...) Had lunch at Lynn's house which was nice and relaxing and then headed home for a nap (aww sleep sweet sleep...). I got the cutest letter from Emma for Mother's day and it made me weepy. I love Mother's Day especially when it is the day before my birhday. 2 days in a row where my kids have to behave and be nice to me. What a sweet reward =)





No comments: